PROJECT STUDIES & COMPILATION
TOLEDO CITY LOT & PROPERTY INVESTMENT
SMART CITY DESIGN
- SMART ENERGY: Buildings, both residential and commercial, are efficient and use less energy, and the energy used is analyzed to collect relevant information.
- SMART DATA: A smart city collects huge volumes of data to be analyzed rapidly to provide useful information to residents. You can install open data portals to publish online city data, this data can be accessed and used for predictive analysis to identify future models.
- SMART TRANSPORT: This type of city reduced vehicle traffic, which facilitates the transport of goods and people through various means. It will reduce road accidents. In addition, it will also reduce pollution levels, to avoid traffic congestion and promote a healthier lifestyle.
- SMART INFRASTRUCTURE: The analysis of large volumes of data enables proactive maintenance and better planning for the future. Intelligent infrastructure requires the integration of several technologies such as IoT, Big Data, etc. The data collected will make future administrative changes.
- CONNECTED DEVICES: The IoT devices are a key element of a Smart City. The integrated sensors in these devices gather useful data that can be analyzed to obtain relevant information. The free exchange of information between complex urban systems will be managed in real-time; the integration of the data analysis will minimize accidents and unintended consequences.
- CONNECTED MOBILITY: It is essential to move data without interruption through various municipal and administrative systems to build a Smart City. Data should flow freely between systems, giving considerable attention to issues of intellectual property, security and protection of privacy.
PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OF CEBU
- To create an alternative destination for tourism and commercial business center in Toledo City.
- To balance urban development from eastern corridor to the western side corridor for decongestant of population and explosion of migration growth in Cebu City
- To build business opportunities in the western visayas area.
- To establish a new smart city, green city, intelligent and zero energy efficiency. A city that is environmentally responsible.
GREEN CITY CONCEPT
- Green city and urban biodiversity concervation
- Green development and green infrastructure
- Green Spaces
- Green Paths
- Urban Forests
- Green Belts
- Green Energy
A PROPOSED SIBONGA GOVERNMENT AND TOURISM CENTER
As evidently seen in the configuration of the site, rigid use of lines are what dominates its layout. Random diagonal lines are arranged in such a way that it can convey the idea of random directions, connecting to the concept of ships sailing with no exact line of course due to the vastness of the sea.
The non-casual formation of lines help dictate the forms of the development’s structures which in turn confer the sense of a modern aesthetic for the user to enjoy. As if the structures are individual works of arts, emanating the idea of the large natural boulders along the coastlines, aiding the concept of refuge against the natural mishaps our country have gone through that Filipinos are strong and resilient.
PROPOSED URBAN DEVELOPMENT OF PUEBLO GONZALES
The island garden city of Samal is an established and well-known tourists destination down south of the Philippines. With the island rich inhabitancy of Japanese antiquity, the designer decided to incorporate the present with the past. The aforementioned potentiality of the islands give the site an immense advantage to showcase a historical and cultural tourism. The usage of umber-toned tegola roofing with the minimalist structure will exude the essence of the old Filipino-Japanese culture. Simple lines, curtain glass wall and the traditional hip roof structure will be the key design features present through out the whole site.
TUBURAN TOUSRISM & URBAN CORE
CONNECTIVITY & MODE OF TRANSFER
– DIRECT FLIGHT FROM MANILA TO CEBU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – ONE HOUR 30 MINUTES
– LAND TRIP VIA TRANCENTRAL / BALAMBAN – 4HR 45MIN.
– LAND TRIP VIA NORTH / TABUELAN 2HRS
– SEA PLANE 20MIN.
PRINCIPLE OF ISLAMIC ARCHITECTURE
MADAMBA URBAN PLAN
MIXED USE HOUSING & WALK-UP ECONOMIC CONDO